Seattle to LA on bike

Monday, July 25, 2005


Fully dorked out. I've taken to carrying half gallons of juice (someday I aspire to the Marty-sized gallon) which only cost slightly more than the little 12 oz ones. Other food notes: I have noticed zero correlation between type of calories and performance. I usually stick to oatmeal, pastries, and coffee in the morning. Lunch is usually tortilla sandwiches with meat, cheese, mayo, or stop for burger or sandwich. Same thing for dinner. On the road, I eat candy bars or fruit. I've steered away from overpriced energy bars and drinks. I usually drink lots of water before bed. Oh, and I'm not fat anymore. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • Hello Greg I was just browsing the net looking for stuff on energy4u and came across your site. Although I enjoyed visiting this post it is not really what I'm looking for, but if ever you feel that you need a good energy drink, then please visit our site and find out how to get a free sample.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home