Seattle to LA on bike

Tuesday, July 19, 2005


After doing my laundry, I made pretty quick work of the rest of the ride. I happened upon some little towns like Tomales and Point Reyes Station, but got a pretty off-putting vibe in both~ very superficial and overly trendy. It was like people were 'posing' at the sidewalk cafe instead of just having coffee and chatting. I did find another winery and did a tasting. I think it was called the Point Reyes Winery. Very small operation, with no distribution outside their tasting room. I found the wines delightful, but I think anything liquid and cool tastes like heaven after a couple hours on the bike. If I knew anything about wine, I'd ramble here, but I don't. The Chardonnay was tasty- not as 'oaky' as most. Hey, I'm learning something! Oh, the pic is outside the winery in a cranny. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home