Seattle to LA on bike

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Wed 6/22, day 3, Tacoma to Olympia, 44 mi


Wed 6/22, day 3, Tacoma to Olympia, 44 mi Posted by Hello

Tuesday night I slept another 10 comatose hours. Wednesday was rainy, so I waited for a break in the weather to make my move. After some neurotic repacking of everything and goodbyes to Heather (Renee, Dan and Jesse were gone for the day), I made my move at about 2pm. The rain was very light and really not even noticeable.

It was somehow significant to be on the road after having slept somewhere besides mom and dad’s place. This was not a day trip anymore. This was becoming a pilgrimage.

Picture is in Tacoma looking out over Puget Sound.

Note to readers: Due to the nature of 'blogging', the entries must be read in reverse order, from bottom to top. I was trying to do top to bottom with each day, but it's too complicated... just like this explanation... :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home